DOCTORS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS: Here’s How To Cure Your Thyroid Gland With Just One Ingredient!
Well, I really think that we all know that drinking lemon water in the morning (immediately after waking up) is really popular nowadays! Yes, we can all agree on that, right? Many people around the world drink this super healthy drink in the morning, immediately after they wake up.
So, if you drink lemon water in the morning on empty stomach – then you know the incredible health benefits from it. You should know that super healthy drink will help you cleanse your body from all harmful toxins and lose weight along the way. How this works?
Well, this super healthy fruit (lemon) is loaded with many healthy nutrients, such as: calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin B complex, as well as pectin fibers, proteins and carbohydrates. The citric acid of lemon has strong antibacterial and anti-viral power and it also has immune-stimulating powers that help keep us healthy.
And mow, let’s get back to the reasons why you should drink lemon water in the morning, on empty stomach. In this article we are going to show you 10 good reasons, why you should drink lemon water in the morning, on empty stomach.
- Can I ask you a simple question – did you know that lemon water is extremely useful for improving the function of the digestive tract? Well, of course, and (as we mentioned before), lemon water is also very beneficial and useful for cleansing the human body from all harmful toxins and parasites.
Helps to lose weight.
- You should also know that this super healthy fruit is loaded with pectin fibers, which are extremely useful and helpful to control your cravings and suppress your appetite. This means that you won’t eat too much and you will lose weight much faster. And, when you combine warm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice and some honey – alkaline environment occurs in the stomach, which could speed up the weight loss process.
Cleans the skin.
- This super healthy fruit is loaded with many healthy nutrients and antioxidants, and the antioxidants in the lemon juice can help you reduce the wrinkles and dark spots on your skin. Your skin will be smooth and shiny. Well, this means one thing – you should drink lemon water, on empty stomach – immediately after you wake up.
Boost your immune system.
- Lemon contains high amounts of the most powerful antioxidant – Vitamin C. And, the experts say that this vitamin will help you improve the function of the immune system and protect your health from infections. The Vitamin C levels in your organism drops rapidly when you are under stress. So, it’s highly recommended to consume a large amount of Vitamin C in stressful days.
- You’ll be amazed when we tell you that this super healthy fruit will also reduce the pain if you have toothaches. And because lemon acid can damage the tooth enamel, after drinking lemon water you should wait for 30 minutes before you wash your teeth.
Balances the pH levels.
- Many experts say that if you drink a glass of warm water with lemon in the morning, it will help you regulate your pH levels, and we all know that this is extremely important. And, you should also know that acidic body is the perfect environment for all diseases and inflammatory problems. But the critic acid and ascorbic acid of the lemon helps you regulate the pH levels of the body.
Increases the energy.
- Yes, it will boost your energy levels as well! So, make sure you drink lemon water in the morning and you will feel refreshed and full of energy. It will also help you fight depression and anxiety. As we said, lemon is loaded with many healthy nutrients, such as: Vitamins B and C, phosphorus and proteins in the lemon. These healthy nutrients will provide energy and you will feel refreshed and healthy.
Cure throat infections.
- This super healthy fruit has powerful antibacterial properties, which make it an excellent tool against all types of infections. So, lemon is the best tool against sore throat infections and tonsillitis. Drinking a glass of hot water with lemon before breakfast can significantly reduce the risk of developing throat infections.
Controls high blood pressure.
- The experts also say that this super healthy fruit has the ability to clean the lymphatic system and keep it hydrated. The lemon contains high amounts of potassium and it will help you sleep much better, it will reduce the stress levels and improve your brain function. This is extremely important for you to control and maintain blood pressure in normal range.